We are a North London based IT Services and Support Company
24/7 IT Services, Networking, Infrastructure Support
Business-Oriented IT Services
We believe it takes professional advice to find the best path toward your financial goals.
Enthusiastic, professional IT Services delivery
The IT Remedies support team provides prompt, knowledgeable, courteous computing support services onsite,over the phone and via email.
All our staff are Certified IT professionals.
We pride ourselves on being:
- Business literate
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of technologies and applications
- Interested and motivated to deliver real benefit to you, the customer
Profile: Paul Bradshaw
Job Title: Managing Director
IT Remedies is headed up by Paul Bradshaw who has 20 years IT and Consulting experience in the Financial Services, Transport and SME’s sector.
Paul is involved with our business and on day to day basis helping to drive our philosophy of using IT to deliver business benefits.
Job Title: IT Support Manager
With 8 years experience in a variety of IT support roles Chris is the frontline presence for a majority of our customers.
Job Title: IT Consulting
An experienced IT Consultant and Interim IT Director, Andy has spent a number of years in a variety of IT Leadership and senior programme and project management roles.
With experience covering FMCG, retail, online, broadcast / online media, recruitment and business services sectors in large global FTSE100’s as well as SME’s Andy is well placed to “join-up” IT and the business and recommend solutions and suppliers that can simplify your IT.
Andy’s key focus is to help ensure that IT solutions deliver real value and benefit to our clients by bringing in senior IT expertise into your organisation.
Andy’s experience covers:
- Undertaking strategic reviews to ensure that your IT is actually supporting rather than detracting from your business
- Assessing whether the technology you use can be changed for something more cost effective
- Selection and implementation of new Finance systems to help you manage your companies financials better
- Managing the contractual and legal aspects with IT suppliers and vendor selection
- Software development, CRM and Web Design