Tech Tip – Easy Timer In Google
If you need to complete a piece of work in within a certain time, or you’ve got a call to make or meeting to go to in an hour or two, there’s an easy timer reminder (and stopwatch) already built-in to Google.
To operate the timer:
– Type “start a timer” into Google.
– Choose “Timer” and enter the required time period (hours, minutes, seconds).
– Click on the “Start” button.
– A bleeping alarm will sound at the end of the time period you’ve selected.
– You can press “Reset” to get a new time goal.