Tech Tip – Send Different File Types With WhatsApp
These days, many of us use the WhatsApp messaging service as part of our business communications. Thanks to functionality introduced last year, you can now send multiple file types e.g. APK’s, Zip and RAR files using WhatsApp. Here’s how:
– Open your WhatsApp chat thread and tap the Attachment icon.
– Tap on Document from the list of the options.
– Select your file and send it.
– This sends the file in its original size, thereby keeping the quality.
– If you select Gallery in the WhatsApp attachment option, it compresses the size of media (but this can adversely affect its quality).