Tech Tip – Face ID: Unlock Your Phone With Your Face
Blog and News
Although not the same as Apple’s Face ID system, Android devices come with an in-built Face ID feature to give you extra security and to enable you to unlock your device with your face. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the device settings > Security settings.
- Click on Screen Lock.
- Select the Secure Lock method.
- Tap on the Smart Lock option and enter your PIN, Password or the Pattern whichever you feel to be easy. Select your choice.
- Skip through the next page with the ‘Got it’ button.
- Next page, click on Trusted Face.
- Follow the Instructions to set up the face ID and then make the ID of your face through using the Camera of your device.